January 04, 2013

Joys of gift swap

This time around i decided to take part in this wonderful gift swap organized by the Lithuania team on Etsy. I love the idea of gifting someone you probably never have met and maybe even don't know at all. And receiving gift from people you don't know is really fun too :) It was my first time in this swap, so deciding what to gift was quite a task. But finally i managed to put together a gift and send it out with best wishes. While getting my present was not so easy as it could seem. The notice about the letter came two days before the post closed for Christmas. The first day was so busy i didn't managed to get to the post office. Next day I totally confused myself with the closing time and almost got left outside the post office in the last minute. It took my fiance a bit of persuasion to the post lady to let us in (she was clearly to eager to close early). but thankfully we managed to get in and I was very happy with my package. I decided to open it at Christmas with the other presents. And what a treat I got! Wonderful linen gift bags with adorable prints and a cute needle pillow. You just have to see it yourself, so here it is -

For all of these wonderful gifts I have to be thankful to Urtė from "Lefthandedcraftclub". She has some pretty amazing things in her shop, and I love the vibe you get in the shop, it feels very cozy and sweet. And now i can say from experience her works are not just beautiful, but high quality too. 

In the end I was very happy with my gift and I will definately take part in the next swap :)

Best wishes,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment